Weekly Workout Progress

Discussion in 'Health, Fitness and Fashion' started by babybro, Apr 23, 2011.

1. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

lol, IKR! Somehow, I'm still pretty fast and can match the youngsters. I am often reminded as I'm around them all day (I work at a university), then of course all of the twentysomethings in DC who are always getting in their exercise.

2. I ran today and started walking after a good mile, check out this thread and motivated me to keep running thanks gents!!

3. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Thats wasup! stick with it.

4. DudeNY12

Awesome! I always advise folks to get in where you fit in. You know your body better than anyone else, and it's all a building process. My primary motivation is that I simply want to do what I can to keep the weight off and remain healthy.

5. 4north1side2

Came across this old Snapchat from a year ago, when you fat, flabby, and sick but your girl still loves you.

[​IMG][​IMG]

Today

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 30, 2016
  6. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

You look great! Good work man!! Killing it for sure!! Bigger boobies than me!! Not fair!

7. 4north1side2

[​IMG]

I'm ready to take getting into physical shape much more serious now. I've been slacking on my running by becoming way to passive where I was ok taking my leisure time. Will attract running much more aggressively now.

I've been counting my calories and watching what I eat. I feel slimmer but don't have to a scale to know my weight. Im guessing I'm 228lbs now. 23lbs to go!

8. K

K Well-Known Member

That's quite a difference in a year! You're doing great!!

9. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Respect. How much did you lose?

10. 4north1side2

Thanks!

I haven't been able to get to a scale for the longest time but I was 245lbs in that first pic. I'm guessing I'm 226lbs now.

11. DudeNY12

That would be awesome. You killing it!

12. The Dark King

That's work my dude you be in great fighting shape at a solid 200 to 205

13. 4north1side2

Thanks guys!

[​IMG]

Good news, I thought I was 226lbs but actually got down to 218lbs according to the scale at my local gym. Veins are starting to really pop too! Now I need to get my stomach right.

[​IMG]

Lost a lot of weight eating nothing but that bomb ass bacon ranch chicken salads with extra chicken and a parfait from McDonald's almost everyday for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

14. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Savage life!

15. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

Damn well done.

16. 4north1side2

Success! 300 floors in 1 hour on stairmaster.

[​IMG]

17. The Dark King

Respect. Where you at now weight wise?

18. 4north1side2

217lbs last time I checked but it's about to change for the worst. About to be a whole lot of comfort overeating and drinking because of this fucking job. You still hitting them weights? How's your progress going?

307 floors in one hour on stairmaster, 82 steps per minute.

19. Cherok33

Cherok33 Well-Known Member

You doin it North!!! I need to be like you when I grow up!

20. The Dark King

Injured my shoulder been on my ass for 2 months. Actually lost weight but more because I'm working 17 hour days and living on coffee. Will get back at it in 4 months.

Put the fork down you're body will thank you later lol