Weekly Workout Progress

Discussion in 'Health, Fitness and Fashion' started by babybro, Apr 23, 2011.

1. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

Keep up the good work!!! Still killing it!

2. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

You know it boo! I'm getting it in at the gym right now, physique gonna be looking super right summer 2017.

3. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

You da man!

4. beccaomecca

Lol. Stop tripping you're body already looks right and tight in 2016!

5. 4north1side2

WTF!!!!!

I can't believe I was that fast back then, why is cardio so hard now!

6. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

Well, you're 30 lbs heavier and 2.5 years older. Haha

7. K

K Well-Known Member

That's what I was trying to tell you before. Some of us know from experience. It's much better (and easier) to stick with it....even if that means you go off a bit or lessen the grind but not entirely quit. To stop completely and have to start over get's harder and harder every time and as you get older it becomes much tougher to bounce back. And you still young!

You're doing really well...stick with it.

8. 4north1side2

Lol true!

Thanks!

Theirs a few key major differences between me back then to stopping completely, and now.

Back then I was super motivated, stress free, working out 6 days a week sometimes, and had a very strict low carb high protein diet.

I stopped working out because I had 2 full time jobs with little sleep, lots of stress, and no became bored with it.

Now I'm just on cruise control. I achieved all of my goals so I just work out so I don't blow the fuck up with my heavy eating habits.

[​IMG]

4 miles biked, 3 miles ran, rest walked.

9. DudeNY12

Awesome!!! I love San Francisco. Such an awesome city.

10. 4north1side2

I hate it here, assholes everywhere, on the roads and in the streets. The people are very robotic and soulless. The architecture is swagless for the most part. Black population is virtually non existent. I haven't seen a single black man with a woman of another race yet here. Downtown is filthy. Garbage cans on the street is a rare sight.

11. beccaomecca

My friend Kimmy is currently there on a work visa for one year with her black husband I'll tell her to walk by lol the pics she posts Insta of San Fran look amazing lol

12. 4north1side2

You'd feel right at home with the super abundance of white men and asians

[​IMG]

Disappointing run today. I woke up feeling pretty good and thought I gave it a good shot but ran a measly 5.5 mi today. I noticed yesterday even on the treadmills I'm not as fast on the treadmills as I am in Pittsburgh. 8.5mph leaves me winded in minutes while in Pittsburgh I can run that briskly.

Also I've been super addicted to these the past month

[​IMG]

I've been doing great working out consistently 5 days a week but noticed I haven't lost as much fat as I should and I constantly looked and felt bloated. Sad to read nuts do that to you. I was eating up to 8 per day with little else and figured I'd be OK. Sad to say but no more of this shit from now on.

13. 4north1side2

Wow so after not fucking with those kind bars I felt and saw a considerable difference in my stomach. Excited going into 2017, it's going to be a great year fitness wise.

14. beccaomecca

15. 4north1side2

Looks pretty serious, get it!

16. beccaomecca

Haha! I'm gonna get it goooood!! How's your training coming along?

17. 4north1side2

Pretty fucking good I must say, been leaning out so I'm happy with the progress. Bout to cut my hair and hit up the gym in a few.

18. DudeNY12

You killing it, North, and that's awesome!

I've been off of my game in the last 2-3 weeks as I've been on the road a bit, then Thanksgiving weekend. I did get in the DC Turkey Trot 5k on Thanksgiving AM with a friend. This week I intend to get back to my regular gym thing. I really need to get serious about targeting these abs. I've always hated abdominal stuff, and while I'm in decent shape... My avoidance of ab stuff shows in this gut I've been lugging around.

19. 4north1side2

Thats cool! Abs are made in the kitchen man, you'll get there I'm sure of it! I really need to step my game up majorly when it comes to running out here on the west coast. I'm being majorly sexiest and a ageist (I know not a word), these young college chicks are totally kicking my ass on the treadmill! They make running at a 8mph pace look so damn easy.

20. K

K Well-Known Member

yes it is a word. Ageism is alive and well and you will find it to be a major issue in the years to come, but I digress. ....

Hey that's a good thing, they are motivating you!

I've found a rather interesting thing. I was rather stuck over the summer doing the diet thing pretty well but just not getting much in the way of results. I went off it when I got sick and dealt with some stress stuff....still stayed the same. Some things shifted and while there is a TON of stuff going on, the stress has really shifted and I'm not all focused on the diet thing and I've dropped 8 pounds. So basically the major shift has been mentally and I pretty much have eaten what I wanted when I wanted. Go figure.