Bella Hadid and The Weeknd

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Ray9968, Sep 2, 2015.

1. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

2. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

Match made in heaven!!!!!! Gosh they are both as sexy as eachother!!!!!!

3. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

It's cool that those two don't seem to be bitter or jealous over the other's success nor do they seem to demand of one another that they have to spend all their time together. He goes on concert tours and while she hooks up with him here and there during the tour, she does not follow him city to city. Meanwhile she does gets a lot of frequent flyer miles by jetting all over the world for magazine shoots and while he may show up at fashion show in those places if she is involved, he is typically on the other side of the globe when she is away doing her business. And they seem totally cool with that without resenting one another. In fact in an interview with Rolling Stone he even mentioned how one of the thing that he finds attractive in her is that she is very busy with her own career. What also works for them is that neither hang out at clubs at night all week long. He stopped doing that awhile back as he backed away from some of the more unsavory parts of his lifestyle and now spends his nights working in studios on his music. And because of her medical condition she doesn't stay out and party all night a lot like her sister and some of her fellow models. They are a bit wise and mature for their age all the while still knowing how to have a god time. I will say that she appears to have made The Weeknd more willing to step out into the spotlight and go to more events that he previously would have shied away from.

4. hulkx

hulkx Active Member

I don't know. She's obviously gorgeous and I'm sure he's a cool dude.
    I give him respect for being with a model.
    However, he just looks too ridiculous to be taken seriously. He looks like he got into a fight with his barber and lost. If/when his stardom fades, expect her to bounce real quick.

5. beccaomecca

Lol. Aww. I personally totally dig his crazy hair. But that's just what I'm attracted to. It's different. I'd say he is a very good looking man. And them seem to good together and in love. He's apparently a real sweetheart.

6. hulkx

hulkx Active Member

He's doing something right! Unfortunately, I'm not walking around w/ Bella Hadid hand in hand, that's for sure.

7. beccaomecca

Hahaha!!! It's his bedroom game for sure. The man is a true freak!!! Never say never!! It'll happen for you!

8. JamalSpunky

Let the dude do what he wants with his hair. It isn't what I would have chosen for myself but at least it is his own style and more interesting than the black male celebs who wear that conservative close crop style all the time as if they were part of the Nation of Islam. If you are young and famous like that go take some chances. Besides....its my experience that its the black women who tend to hate such adventurous styles like that on black men; they wold prefer the conservative cut (with the possible exception of the 20 and under crowd). Non-black women though tend to dig those "exotic" hairstyles that the black dudes wear.

9. beccaomecca

Oh god yeah lol sexy dreads or hair like The Weeknd. I love the abnormal shit. I think his hair is wicked. Afros as well. Trust is a black man looks GREAT with any hair style.

10. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

11. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

I used to think Gigi was the prettiest between the two...not anymore

12. beccaomecca

This woman is the definition of perfect!!!!! She's a showstopper! They are one gorgeous couple that's for sure.

13. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

The second and last pics are stunning!

14. brethard

brethard Active Member

15. brethard

brethard Active Member

The Weeknd shared a rare selfie with his girlfriend of over a year, Bella Hadid, during a romantic trip to Japan on Wednesday.

The 26-year-old R&B belter - born Abel Tesfaye - had also cast the 19-year-old IMG Model for his In the Night music video last year.

While touring Tokyo's Harajuku district, the nepotistically-privileged socialite bared taut tummy in a tiny sports bra and blue camo trousers.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...lish-ensembles-lands-Japan.html#ixzz4MII0RmPh

16. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

I just looked up his last name and learned he is Ethiopian and Canadian. Wouldn't have guessed it.

17. JamalSpunky

This is such old news I'm surprised people don't already know. Especially the Canadian part. He and Drake both come from Toronto.

18. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

In my defense, I'm not that up on new school music and musicians. I know some stuff, but that's about it. I'm a old head. lol.

19. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Same here. I find out about most of these kids from the forum. Lol

20. brethard

brethard Active Member

Bella Hadid has split from rapper boyfriend The Weeknd after a year and a half of dating.

The news that the model, 20, and the rapper, 25, have gone their separate ways was confirmed Thursday by People.

'Their schedules have been too hard to coordinate and he is focusing on finishing and promoting his album,' a source told the publication. 'They still have a great deal of love for one another and will remain friends.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...nth-romance-remain-friends.html#ixzz4Ph91phsZ